- Holds post graduate Dip. In Buss. Admin (UK) and MBA (Australia).
- 20 years of experience in management, human resource, learning and training.
- Trained more than 10,000 people internationally over the past 10 years
- Started his career with Hong Leong Group, one of the largest conglomerate in Malaysia, before joining the academic sector.
- Managed operational and strategic issues as program coordinator, department head, deputy centre manager and director of admin and human resource.
- Lead a business unit that served more than 1000 clients, generating more than RM 10 million per year in revenue.
- Awarded 5 Star Trainer Award by Leadership Institute of Sarawak Civil Service.
- 2012 Toastmasters International District 87 Speech Evaluation champion.
- Chairman of District 87 Toastmasters Leadership Institute for 2012-2013 term, serving 5000 members in East Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.
- Certified RPL Assessor (GBCC), Visit Malaysia Year Trainer (MoT), Certified Trainer (PSMB), Training Specialist and Accredited Training Professional (ILM), Certified Professional Manager (UK), Advanced Communicator & Advanced Leader (USA), Certified NLP Practitioner (USA).
- Certified Coaching and Mentoring Professional (CCMP) with Advanced Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring (ACCM) and Certificate in Performance Coaching (CPC) which is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF), the world’s mostrecognized professional coaching body.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Leadership Skills
- Self Mastery and Personal Excellence
- Stress Management
- Human Resources Management
- Building Effective and Strong Team (BEST)
- Talent Management
- Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Organizational Development
- Mastering Presentation Skills
- Public Speaking Excellence
- High Performance Culture Lab
- Training & HR Development
- Strategic Planning Lab
- NLP at Work
- Influencing Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Effective Communication at Work.
- Coaching& Mentoring Skills
As a trainer, speaker and coach,Telemachus has conducted training, speaking and facilitation sessions locally and overseas. He has 20 years of experience in management, human resource, learning and training. For the past 10 years, Telemachus has trained more than 10,000 people in internationally.
Telemachus is comfortable with different types of audiences. His approach towards training is fun, easy to understand and carefully linked to real work application. He spiced his sessions with analogies, metaphors and stories to engage learners’ attention. His training approach is a blend of Fun and Interactive Learning with his learners taking the centre stage. His training mantra that guides his preparation and delivery is “It’s all about the learners”.
He was attached with Hong Leong Group subsidiary, one of the largest conglomerate in Malaysia, before joining the academic sector. Within 10 years, he was promoted to program coordinator, department head, deputy centre manager and director of admin and human resources thus exposing him to both operational excellence and strategic issues within the organization.
Telemachus lead a business unit that served more than 1000 clients, generating more than RM 10 million yearly for his organization. In 2007, he decided to pursue his passion and dream to become a full-time trainer, speaker and coach.
Telemachus holdsPost Graduate Dip. In Buss. Admin (UK), MBA (Australia).
His professional qualifications includeCertified Coaching & Mentoring Professional,Certificate in Performance Coaching and Certificate in Advanced Coaching and Mentoring – all approved by International Coach Federation, Certified RPL Assessor (GBCC), Visit Malaysia Year Trainer (MoT), Certified Trainer (PSMB), Training Specialist and Accredited Training Professional (ILM), Certified Professional Manager (UK), Advanced Communicator & Advanced Leader (USA), Certified NLP Practitioner (USA).
Telemachus is a member ofMalaysian Association of Certified Coaches (MACC), Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management (MIHRM), Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM), American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP) and Toastmasters International.
Telemachus was awarded the 5 Star Trainer Award by Leadership Institute of Sarawak Civil Service in 2014. He was the 2012 champion of Toastmasters International Speech Evaluation Contest (East Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei).Telemachus was the 2013-2014 chairman of Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) and responsible in managing and conducting training sessions for Toastmasters leaders in di East Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia. He was the Area Director (2015-2016) and Division Director (2016-2017) for Toastmasters International District 87.
He believes in life-long learning and regularly attends local and international workshops to upgrade his skills. He is currently pursuing his second Masters degree ie MSc Learning Sciences from a local university.
During his spare time, he loves reading, travelling and deep-sea fishing.
‘A lot of practical tools to make my presentation impactful’ – Ricky D., Present With Confidence-
‘Trainer is knowledgeable and well prepared’ – Jennifer A., Certificate in Human Resource Practice-
‘Good presentation of training material with lots of practical applications’ – Margaret Y., Train the Trainer-
‘Trainer has good sense of humor and very humble’ –Chong C.L., Supervisory Leadership-
‘Good example of real world application’ –Dayangku N., Strategic Planning-
‘No chance to fall asleep. He kept us engaged’ –David B., Personal and Team Excellence –
‘Spicing his lectures with interesting stories that inspire us’ – Rosalinda T., Customer Service Excellence –
‘Fun learning with practical ideas’ –Simon S., High Impact Teambuilding-
‘Trainer on par with international facilitators. Excellent job!’ –Liew A., Supervisory and Leadership-