Dr. Mario Aquino del Castillo
- Human Resource & Performance Consultant and expert in the area of Training and Development, Performance Management, Leadership, and Coaching
- Certified instructor for ITD Mega Guru Signature Program Developing the Leader within You
- Courseware designer and developer for ITD Professional certification program Certified Training Professional, Certified Talent & Competency Professional, Certificate in Courseware Development
- Over 30 years of extensive experience in Leadership, Management, and Human Resource Development
- Adjunct lecturer for the University of South Australia in their International Graduate School of Business
- Bachelor's and Master's degree in Management from Ateneo de Manila University and MA and PhD in Organization Development from Southeast Asia Interdisciplinary Institute School of OD (SAIDI).
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Change Management
- Performance Coaching & Consulting
- Performance Management & Improvement
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Training Design & Development
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Evaluation
Dr. Mario del Castillo is Senior Consultant of the Institute of Training and Development based in Kuala Lumpur. He is a Past President of Asian Regional Training and Development Organization (ARTDO) and Past President of Philippine Society for Training and Development (PSTD).
Dr. del Castillo is a trainer, presenter, and consultant to many of Asia's most established and recognized organizations. He is an accredited trainer and qualified to conduct the DDI Interaction Management Program, Service Plus Program, Targeted Management Program, Resources Management Program, the Kepner-Tregoe Problem Solving and Decision Making Program , The Louis Allen Management Program, John Maxwell's Leadership programs .
He has consulted for both local as well as multinational organizations in the areas of performance consulting and HR Development and Management. He is also a course designer for the Certified Training Professional offered by ITD and has developed the ARTDO-ITD Competencies for a professional trainer. He has been recognized as a leader in HR world and has played an important role in contributing towards the development and growth of HR in this part of the world.
He developed the Certified Training Professional (CTP) Program for ARTDO/ ITD which has been continuously run since its introduction in 2004. He also co-facilitates with Dr. William Rothwell in the Certified Talent and Competency (CTCP) Program. These programs have been conducted internationally in such places as Tanzania ,Cote 'Ivoire ,Sudan and other parts of Africa for the United Nations.
Mario has assisted the following organizations with their performance management and
performance improvement initiatives:
- Siloam Hospitals Group - Indonesia
- Malaysia Airports Holdings - Malaysia
- SMART Cellular - Philippines
- Danone - Thailand
- Daimler-Chrysler - Thailand
- Unified Communications - Singapore
- Mitr Phol - Thailand
- Public Works Department - Malaysia
- BBraun Medical - Malaysia
He received his degree in Bachelor of Science in Business Management and his Masters in Business Administration as well as post-graduate studies in education from the Ateneo de Manila University. His PhD in Organizational Development is from the South East Asian Interdisciplinary Institute, Manila.