- Top Selling audio/video author in personal and business success in the world
- has written 52 books,published in 38 languages,sold in 58 countries,and given 5,000 talks and seminars to more than 5,000,000 participants
- Consultant,Speaker and Trainer to more than 1,000 large companies worldwide,plus 10,000 small and medium sized business owners
- CEO Coach, Advisor and Consultant to the Presidents and CEOs of large companies worldwide
- Has given more than 5,000 radio, TV and newsaper/magazine interviews,including CNN, Fox News,CBS,CBC and hundreds of local TV and radio shows
- Clients include: IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Wal-Mart, FedEx, PepsiCo,MetLife, Northwestern Mutual, Lockheed Martin, DVB & AWD(germany), Prudential,A.G. Edwards,Ford,Deloitte-Touche,Caterpillar and many other
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Personal and Business Success
- Work, Life and Time Management
- Leadership and motivation
- Sales and Sales Management
- Maximum Achievement
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. He is among the top speakers, trainers and seminar leaders in the world today.Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000
companies and addressed more than 3,000,000 people in 4,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 40 other countries worldwide.
As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 people each year He has studied, researched, written and spoken for 30 years in the fields of economics, history, business, philosophy and psychology. He is the top selling author of 40 books that have been translated into dozens of languages.
He has written and produced more than 300 audio and video learning programs, including the worldwide, best-selling Psychology of Achievement,
which has been translated into more than 20 languages.He speaks to corporate and public audiences on the subjects of Personal and Professional
Development,including the executives and staff of many of America’s largest corporations. His exciting talks and seminars on Leadership, Selling, Self-Esteem, Goals, Strategy,Creativity and Success Psychology bring about immediate changes and long-term results.Prior to founding his company, Brian Tracy International, Brian was the Chief Operating Officer of a $265 million dollar development company. He has had successful careers in sales and marketing, investments, real estate development and syndication, importation, distribution and management consulting. He has conducted high level consulting assignments with several billion-dollar plus corporations in strategic planning and organizational development.
He has traveled and worked in over 80 countries on six continents, and speaks four languages. Brian is happily married and has four children. He is active in community and national affairs, and is the President of three companies headquartered in Solana Beach, California. Brian is also the President of Brian Tracy University, a private on-line college for business and entrepreneurship.To learn more about Brian Tracy, please visit his website at www.briantracy.com.