- President & CEO of Influence Leadership Inc.
- World’s leading facilitator and course developer of Dr John C Maxwell’s program
- International Leadership Speaker, Author, and Consultant with experience in many aspects of business including Leadership development, sales, strategy, and finance
- Author of Iditarod Leadership, a book that is dedicated to harnessing the power of leadership
- Served clients from key Fortune 500 companies like State Farm Insurance, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, and Microsoft.
- Spent years pioneering and developing start-up businesses and business units
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Leadership & Team Excellence
Chris Fuller is an International Leadership Speaker, Author, and Consultant with experience in many aspects of business including Leadership development, sales, strategy, and finance. Chris has been developing businesses, motivating audiences, and training personnel for over 20 years. His passion for motivating others to “Dream Big” and to endeavor their greatest imagination is his cornerstone. Speaking to audiences of several … or several thousand, he communicates with natural enthusiasm. Starting his sales career early in life, it quickly became apparent that communicating was a gift.
Chris is President and CEO of Influence Leadership, Inc., a company focused on serving businesses and business leaders through the development and strategic growth of their people. Most notably, Chris is the world’s leading facilitator and course developer of Dr. John C. Maxwell’s content.
Chris has delivered key notes and facilitated strategic sessions for an impressive list of companies including key Fortune 500 clients like State Farm Insurance, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, and Microsoft. His experience in business and in working with such clients yields valuable, best practice insights. Additionally, he has spent years pioneering and developing startup businesses and business units. His practical approach to achieving results has been replicated in dozens of ventures. The majority of his training and consulting has been done with not only executive level clientele, but has been strategically oriented toward middle and front-line management.
Chris’ breakout book IDITAROD LEADERSHIP is already impacting people and companies!
Chris received his Bachelors degree in Accounting from The University of Texas, Arlington. During his tenure, he earned many awards, including the Million Dollar Club with three different organizations. For leisure, Chris enjoys Scuba, skiing, fishing, music, and has participated in Sky diving, car and motorcycle racing, and, even, Alaskan Dog Mushing. Chris continues his work, aligned with non-profits, as a managing partner of an organization that aids families that have suffered from hurricane damage to their residences.