- President and CEO of ITD World, the Global Leadership Development Expert
- World #1 Coach for Strategic Innovation awarded by Dr Marshall Goldsmith, World #1 Executive Coach
- First Asian in the world to be ranked #4 among the top Global Coaching Gurus
- Author of books with Marshall Goldsmith, Brian Tracy, William Rothwell and Jack Canfield who holds the Guinness Book of Records for the most books on New York Times Best Seller List with 210 books and 500 million copies in print
- ITD World’s Chief Coach and Mega Guru who has developed leaders from over 80 countries
- Inventor of the Coaching for Breakthrough Success Meta Model and the Situational Coaching Model
- Author of 5 Levels of Mastery with Dr Marshall Goldsmith
- Author of Coaching for Breakthrough Success with Jack Canfield
- Author of Becoming and Effective Mentoring Leader and The Leader’s Daily Role in Talent Management with William J. Rothwell who is an award-winning author of over 80 books and Professor at Pennsylvania State University
- Author of The 12 Disciplines of Leadership Excellence with Brian Tracy who has written 60 books in 38 languages
- Doctor of Business Administration Degree from the University of South Australia, MSc. in Training and HRM from the University of Leicester, UK
- Chief developer of the Certified Coaching and Mentoring Professional (CCMP) program which is fully recognized and approved by ICF (International Coaching Federation)
- Recipient of the ARTDO Internal Management and HRD Excellence Award
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Personal Excellence: Techniques for Breakthrough Results
- Coaching and Mentoring Excellence
- Leadership and Team Excellence
- Work, Life and Time Management
- Motivation and Performance Management
- Talent Management and Engagement
- Human Resource Development
- Strategic Management
- Sales and Marketing Excellence
- Creativity and Innovation
Celebrating with Dr Marshall Goldsmith, World #1 Executive Coach, after receiving the award from him as #1 Coach for Strategic Innovation
Presenting book to the President of The Republic of Singapore, His Excellency Dr. Tony Tan
Receiving the Brand Laureate International Award from H.E Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, Prime Minister of Malaysia
Briefing Tun Dr. Mahathir about the Coaching for Breakthrough Success book
Receiving the ARTDO Internal HRD Excellence Award from the President of ARTDO International and President of Australian Institute of Training and Development, Jeanne Marshall
Dr Peter Chee is the President and CEO of ITD World, a leading multinational corporation for Human Resource Development. With Dr. Chee’s leadership contribution for over 30 years, ITD World has established itself as a global learning solutions expert.
He works in close partnership with best-selling and award-winning author William J. Rothwell, who has written more than 80 books and Jack Canfield, the world’s leading success coach and authority on peak performance who holds the Guinness Book of World Records for the most books on New York Times bestseller list with 210 books and 500 million copies in print. Dr. Chee and Dr. Jack Canfield are co-authors of Coaching for Breakthrough Success whereas Dr. Chee and Dr. William Rothwell are co-authors of the book entitled Becoming an Effective Mentoring Leader and The Leader’s Daily Role in Talent Management: Maximizing Results, Engagement and retention. Dr. Chee is also the author of The 12 Disciplines of Leadership Excellence with Brian Tracy.
Dr. Chee was the Inventor of The Coaching Principles (TCP) the Situational Coaching Model (SCM) and Achievers Coaching Techniques (ACT). He is a leading certified trainer for Dr. John C. Maxwell programs (the world’s #1 Leadership guru) and Zig Ziglar programs (the world’s #1 Motivation guru) and a certified master trainer for Jack Canfield programs. Dr. Chee is the Chief Coach and developer of the Certified Coaching and Mentoring Professional (CCMP) program which is fully recognized and approved by ICF (International Coaching Federation).
As a trainer and developer of leaders and senior executives from more than 80 countries, Dr. Chee’s training, coaching, consulting, and research experience resonate in the areas of personal excellence; the success principles—techniques for breakthrough results; leadership and team excellence; coaching and mentoring excellence; work, life, and time management; motivation and performance management; strategic management; sales and marketing; human resource development; and creativity and innovation.
Dr. Chee holds a Doctor of Business Administration degree from the University of South Australia (UniSA), and an MSc. in Training and HRM from the University of Leicester, UK, and was also a Graduate of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK. He holds a Certificate in Change Management and Performance Consulting from Pennsylvania State University- that was ranked the #1 university in the USA for postgraduate programs in HRD and the Certificate in Human Performance Improvement (HPI) from The American Society of Training and Development (ASTD).
At the peak of his educational pursuit at the doctoral level, Dr. Chee shared the most challenging learning platform with Presidents and top-level researchers from leading international organizations. In this endeavor he achieved exemplary results as the most outstanding scholar with top results. He obtained distinctions for all doctoral assignments with the exception of the most important one for which he achieved a high distinction.
In his pursuit of excellence, Dr. Chee believes in learning from the best to be the best. He is fortunate to have been coached and mentored and being given the opportunity to personally learn form many of the world’s leading gurus and best-selling authors such as Marshall Goldsmith, John C. Maxwell, Kenneth Blanchard, Thomas G. Crane, Tom Peters, Tony Buzan, Robert Tucker, Anthony Robbins, William J. Rothwell, Brian Tracy and Jack Canfield.”
Dr. Chee is a Baden Powell Fellow of the World Scout Foundation, an honor bestowed by the king of Sweden. He was the president of ARTDO International, a non-profit professional umbrella body that brings together renowned national HRD bodies, governments, and multinational companies active in HRD work globally. With his commitment to a societal-oriented philosophy, the ITD World’s “love thy nation” campaigns have channelled sizable funds to support the needy sections of many national societies. He was conferred the “Darjah Johan Negeri” (DJN) medal from Governor of Penang in recognition of his significant contribution to the state, his exemplary character and commitment to the people in Penang and Malaysia. He received the ARTDO Internal Management and HRD Excellence Award (individual category) from the President of ARTDO International and President of Australian Institute of Training and Development, Jeanne Marshall in 2013.