- Senior Consultant at ITD World: The Global Leadership Development Expert.
- Held key leadership position at Public Bank and Panasonic, a global Japanese corporation with over 24 years of experience.
- Extensive experience in the field of entrepreneurship, sales management, customer relations, leadership, training, team building and human resource management.
- Certified Training Professional (CTP) jointly awarded by ITD World and ARTDO International, recognized globally.
- Certified Trainer for Human Resource Development Council (PSMB), Malaysia.
- Certified international trainer and consultant for ITD World’s Leadership Development Programs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Sales Leadership Excellence
- Sales Channel Management
- Retail Sales
- Motivating Yourself & Others
- Presentation Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Personal Excellence & The Success Principles
- Training & HR Development
- Facilitation Skills
- Organizational Development
- Customer Service and Relationship Management
- Effective Communication
K. Ravinther is the Senior Consultant at ITD World, a Global Leadership Development Expert. He holds a Bachelor of Economics (honours) degree, Master of Management (distinctions) degree and International Masters of Small-medium Enterprise (distinctions) from the top university in Malaysia (University of Malaya). He gained wide exposure at the University of Melbourne and gained valuable practical management experience at Kraft Australia. He has vast cross-cultural experience across more than 27 countries in the world.
He has over 24 years of corporate experience, a major part being in Channel Sales Management. He started his career in Human Resources in Public Bank Group and later developed his sales skills in Panasonic Malaysia, managing a sales team covering Pan-Malaysia. Later, he moved into a new business venture and began working as a training consultant in area of Sales Training and Customer Relations consultation.
His practical experiences are in the area of sales strategy implementation and human resources development. Having mastered Matsushita Management philosophy and business principles from various on the job training, functional responsibilities and Overseas Training combined with his direct experience leading and managing sales team and dealers’ network, he is an excellent trainer on Konosuke Matsushita philosophy of business and result orientated team work.
He is passionate about an academia-industry relationship. Since 2009, he has helped organizations to form successful collaboration between industry and academia world. This collaboration is to share responsibility with academic world in the development of the work-force skill, attributes and competences that industry regularly seek in graduates and involves universities and corporate companies. He is a specialist in forming sales academies, which caters for soft skills development, orientation, career counseling, career guidance, seasonal working, internship, work shadowing and work placement.
He regularly conducts personal success workshops and seminars on leadership, team building, professional selling skills, channel sales management, motivation, presentation skills and customer service. Specifically, he has conducted customized training for Panasonic Malaysia, Maxis, Zuellig Pharma, DiGi, Allianz Life Insurance, Air Asia Academy, ASTRO, HLG Capital, Motorola, SC Johnson, Zuellig Pharma, Fonterra, Swisslog, UniAsia General Insurance, TM Point, Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd, Tamico Bell Holdings, Delta Business Solutions, Maybank, Malaysian Government Agencies (Education Ministry, Housing Ministry and Local Government), Connell Brothers and many more.
Ravinther has a commitment to touch, enrich, and transform the work culture and perspectives of leaders in organizations as he firmly believes that these individuals need to take control of their lives and work to be truly happy and productive.