Dr. Amornsak Kitthananan
- Doctor of Social Science in Policy Studies (Policy and Planning), School for Policy Studies,University of Bristol, England
- Master of Public Administration, National Institute of Development Administration, Thailand
- Certificate, ISO 31000 Application of Risk Management Systems, British Standards Institution
- Certificate, Decentralisation and Intergovernmental Fiscal Reform, the World Bank Institute, World Bank,Washington D.C.
- Certificate, Evidence Based Policy Research,University of London, UK
- Certificate, Public Policy-Making and Development,University of Birmingham, UK
- Certificate, Professional Coach Certification Program (PCCP), Thailand Coaching Institute (TCI) and Towards Mastery, Australia [ACSTH approved by International Coach Federation (ICF)]
- Certificate, Appreciative Inquiry Coaching, Thailand Coaching Institute [12 CCE approved by ICF]
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Coaching: Executive, Leadership, Performance, Strategy, Appreciative Inquiry, Project Management
- Strategic thinking, planning and management
- Strategic Performance Management and Balanced Scorecard
- Project planning and management
- Leadership development
- Effective problem solving and decision making
- Change Management
- Cross Functional Management
- Business process improvement by Lean Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Risk and business continuity management
Dr Amornsak Kitthananan is a professional facilitator/trainer, management consultant and certified executive coach with extensive experiences working in Asia and UK. His experience included positions with the USAID’s Regional Development Mission for Asia, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP), Asia-Pacific Regional Centre of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Management Research Centre of the University of Bristol (UK), School of Public Policy of the National University of Singapore (Singapore), National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA) (Thailand), and Institute of Future Studies for Development (Thailand). He has held visiting fellowships at the University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA), University of Birmingham (England), Australian National University (Australia) and Thammasat University (Thailand). His most recent assignment was with the USIAD managing a complex $30 million project with a key focus on organizational capacity development and public-private partnership.
He has provided training and consulting services to serve clients in various governmental agencies, business, public organizations, and not-for-profit organisations at the national and international levels such as the UNESCAP, United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO), The World Bank, UNDP, Rockefeller Foundation, Oxfam GB, Professional Associations Research Network of UK, Impact Investment Exchange Asia, Bangkok Bank PCL, Bank of Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives, Central Group, Allianz CP General Insurance PCL, Generali Insurance PCL, Nissan Motors, Toyota Group, LPN Development PCL, CP All PCL, MBK Group PCL, Saving Bank of Thailand, SGS, Osotspa, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, Ministry of Interior, Thailand’s National Security Council, Thailand’s National Decentralization Commission, Secretariat of the Cabinet, National Economic and Social Advisory Council of Thailand, and National Research Council of Thailand.
His extensive areas of experience involve organization development, strategic planning, policy analysis, project design and management, leadership, problem solving and decision-making, logical thinking, change management, business process improvement, performance coaching, corporate sustainability, CSR, risk and business continuity management.