Dr. John C. Maxwell
- Named the World's Top Leadership Guru by leadershipgurus.net
- New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Business Week best-selling author with over 50 books
- Internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker and author who has sold over 18 million books
- One of the 25 authors and artists named to Amazon.com's 10th anniversary hall of fame
- Has the most top ranking leadership books at Amazon.com, the world's largest book supplier
- Founder of EQUIP, INJOY Stewardship Services and Maximum Impact
- Trained more than 5 million leaders in 126 countries worldwide
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Leadership & Team Excellence
John C. Maxwell is an internationally respected leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold more than 18 million books. Dr. Maxwell is the founder of EQUIP, a non-profit organization that has trained more than 5 million leaders in 126 countries worldwide. Each year he speaks to the leaders of diverse organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies, foreign governments, the National Football League, the United States Military Academy at West Point, and the United Nations. A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Business Week best-selling author, Maxwell has written three books that have sold more than a million copies: The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, Developing the Leader Within You, and The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader.
In 1985, Dr. John C. Maxwell founded INJOY® in San Diego, California with a mission to develop leaders of excellence and integrity. The company moved to their current location in the Atlanta area in 1997, and established Maximum Impact a few years later to extend that impact reach. Each business develops tens of thousands of leaders each year. This is done primarily through large events, corporate training programs across the United States and Canada, and through high-quality resources in the form of books, audio and DVD training kits, monthly mentoring subscriptions, and small group curriculum. In 2007, both companies were acquired by GiANT Impact.